Journal of Clinical and Anatomic Pathology (JCAP) aims at rapid publication of high quality works, while maintaining rigorous peer-review process. All accepted papers will be appeared online immediately.
Journal of Clinical and Anatomic Pathology encourages submission of manuscripts related to (but not limited to) clinical and anatomical pathology.
Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
Publication of article types:
- Original research articles:
- Describes original research within the scope of the journal.
- Case reports:
- Reports of clinical presentations describing a diagnostic or therapeutic dilemma followed by evaluative studies
- Editorial comments:
- Introduce current research and comment on major advances and developments in the field.
- Present a new experimental method, test or procedure. The methods described may be completely new or a better version of already existing one. The method should demonstrate all the possible tests and results.
- Rapid communications:
- Short papers presenting highly significant and original material.
- Review articles:
- To review the progression of a research in the field and make suggestions for future work includes authoritative, comprehensive, descriptions of any subject within the scope of Clinical & Anatomic Pathology journal.
- Letters to the editor:
- Letter consisting of comments directly on publications of journal which are already published or introduces a specific issue of a general interest.
- Journal of Clinical and Anatomic Pathology
- follows the Creative Commons Attribution License and scholars open access publishing policies, readers can freely access the published articles through online and JCAP will be kept up to date with latest advances in the field of pathology. All published articles will be assigned with unique Digital Objective Identifier provided by Cross Ref.